Defective on arrival (DAA)
1. If the customer finds that the product packaging is torn, open or in poor condition, he must refuse the order and indicate the reason on the carrier's guide.
If you are not satisfied with the equipment within 14 days
1. If you are not satisfied with the equipment for any reason, such as the equipment's format or features do not match your expectations, you can contact us within 14 days from the date of delivery of the order. The customer must send photos or videos that show us that the equipment is in the same condition in which it was delivered, without any damage or defective parts;
1.1 After your order is accepted, you must send the item well packaged with the report you receive in the email placed on the outside of the package. The costs of returning the order will be fully borne by the customer, regardless of their nature or size.
1.2 Returns of products whose original equipment boxes are damaged, torn, crumpled, etc. will not be accepted.
1.3 Under no circumstances do we accept cash on delivery returns, which will be rejected.
1.4 All refunds are processed on Friday. In general, banks make the transfer within 1 to 2 business days.
1.5 The refund will always be made by bank transfer, and will only be carried out after verification by Blackview of the conformity of the product's condition as well as the packaging, manuals, accessories and warranty seals.
1.6 Returns of products whose original equipment boxes are damaged, torn, crumpled, etc. will not be accepted. The equipment must arrive at our facilities properly accommodated for later resale.
1.7 If the product to be returned has an offer, it must also be returned in perfect condition and in its original packaging, otherwise Blackview will deduct the value of the offer from the amount to be refunded.
1.8 Returns of toiletries or personal care, for example, earphones, will not be accepted.
1.9 Returns or exchanges of items after use will not be accepted. The customer will be liable for the depreciation of the good, if the manipulation carried out to inspect the nature, characteristics and functioning of this good exceeds the manipulation that is usually admitted in a commercial establishment, in which case it is considered that the good does not meet the conditions for the termination of the contract can be completed.
2. After receiving the equipment and also checking its condition such as the presence of original accessories and the absence of any other damage or scratch. If there are aesthetic imperfections or missing parts, the return is not accepted and the item is returned to the customer.
Defect within the first month
1. If the equipment is defective within one month (from the date of arrival), the guarantee is to return, refund or repair the equipment free of charge, depending on the problem found. If the problems are caused by the equipment itself we will arrange for the reshipment of new equipment or a refund of the equipment value, depending on the customer's preference, after the problem has been diagnosed. All costs during the return process will be the responsibility of the customer. Once we receive it and confirm the problem, we will arrange for a replacement, repair or refund.
2. Human intervention such as disassembly, misuse, drops, water damage, changes to unofficial firmware or software, or any other cause of damage will not be covered under warranty.
Defect after one month and before one year
1. If the equipment has a manufacturing defect after one month (from the date of arrival) but before one year, the equipment will be repaired free of charge. Our service team will assess the issue and ask you to provide photos or videos of the issue. If approved, we will send you the address and instructions for returning the defective equipment to us for repair. When the latter is repaired, we will return it free of charge. But we will not cover the shipping cost that the consumer paid to send the product back to us. Artificial factors such as disassembly, misuse, drops, damage caused by excess water beyond the limits, unofficial firmware or software changes or any other damages are not covered by the warranty.
All customers must confirm the return address and details with our customer service or seller before sending us the defective equipment. We will not be responsible for your return if the customer returns it using the return address on the original packaging we sent.
In all the situations mentioned above, any reshipment or refund will only be made after receipt of the items in our warehouses, confirming that the equipment is in good condition and the problems are the same manufacturing or transport problems described by customers. If the return is caused by the consumer, the consumer shall be responsible for the shipping costs.
We always advise the customer to place a note on the returned package, including the following details:
Note: Do not write or erase on the equipment's original packaging. Always pack the equipment very well in a box. Never use equipment packaging for this purpose.