Users must carefully read the terms and conditions of use before entering our website. If a user browses or uses this website, such action will be considered an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. All actions while browsing this website must be conducted in good faith and with prudence; the visitor must not engage in any illegal activity while visiting this website, and must not use our website directly or indirectly to infringe the law of the Portuguese Republic, international conventions, as well as social conventions in general.
In addition, users must scrupulously comply with the following rules:
- Do not use this website and related Internet services to engage in any illegal activity.
- Not to interfere or disturb the normal functioning of this website or related Internet services.
- Comply with the terms and conditions, rules, procedures, etc... of this website and related Internet services.
2. This website reminds our visitors that downloading, uploading or downloading work from this website must be done in accordance with copyright rules. If a user discovers that their work has been used without consent on our website, please contact us immediately and we will promptly add your signature or deal with the situation.
3. This website has the copyright to use all content displayed on this website, including web pages, electronic magazines, etc... in addition to content that already has copyright marks on it.
4. If not agreed by this website and its authors, other parties shall refrain from using the copyrighted work of this website in any way, including but not limited to unauthorized copying, linking, illegal use or republication or copying in any form.
5. Information on this website in any form (including, but not limited to, images, text or diagrams) is for reference only, if used by other parties it does not reflect the opinion of this website, it is merely for promotional purposes and its use does not in any way prove your association with this website. This website will not, unless otherwise stated, be responsible for the use that other parties may make of the promotional material used.
6. Unless otherwise agreed by the visitor, this website shall not, under any circumstances, except as described in rule 8, share the information provided at the time of registration.
7. If a governmental or legal authority requires this website to disclose information about a visitor during a judicial investigation, by law the visitor must provide such information and will not be held responsible for doing so.
8. This website will not be responsible if a visitor decides to share the password used when registering with other parties and this results in the leakage of personal information.
9. In case of leakage, loss, alteration or use of a visitor's personal information for any illegal purpose, due to computer malfunction, hacker attack, virus, temporary shutdown, or any other force majeure circumstance that disturbs the normal functioning of this website, this website will not be held responsible.
10. In the event that other parties use this website to conduct activities that may harm the visitor's computer (including downloading malware), defame other parties or cause any damages in general, unless clearly specified in our terms and conditions, this website will not be held responsible.
11. The following actions: navigation, use, republication, linking, etc... on this website will be considered in accordance with the current terms and conditions.